You know how the saying goes…”A picture is worth a thousand words” so here you are:
At this point we were exhausted and really eager to get everything completed. This was not so though, our cabinets were put on hold for about 2 more weeks at this point. I stomachs really felt the pain as we had to keep eating out. The picture above where the vent is was a surprise because we didn’t even know it was there until we removed the sink cabinet. The repair to the sub-floor was a bit more difficult than I expected but we eventually got it taken care of.
Next week you’ll see the kitchen begin to come together and go from total chaos to somewhat habitable and user friendly.
Total Savings = $1800 (based upon estimates given from contractors)